AIWW Summit 2018 - Rotterdam
When: 14-16 NOVEMBER 2018
The Amsterdam International Water Week (AIWW) Summit 2018 is an important new event to bring together the AIWW Community and forms one of the stepping stones towards AIWW 2019. This special Summit will make a crucial contribution to the ongoing progress on water issues being led by the AIWW series.
The AIWW Summit 2018 will take place on 14-16 November 2018, with a focus on Thursday 15 November, in the city of Rotterdam, the Netherlands. It aims to
- Set the global agenda for the AIWW 2019,
- Reflect on the Amsterdam Agreements and solutions that were shaped during AIWW 2017,
- Build upon the results and outcomes of AIWW 2017 and take the discussions further,
- Intensity global partnerships,
- Provide an opportunity for the AIWW Community to meet, supporting its members in refreshing their enthusiasm and commitment.
Add these dates to your diary now to make sure you do not miss out on participating in this landmark event in the 2018 water calendar. And show us your interest by clicking the button below.
Agenda-setting programme and outcome
The AIWW Summit 2018 provides an agenda-setting programme with keynotes by representatives of governement, knowledge institutes and industry, 15 roundtable sessions on 4 themes, (closed) side events and excursions. The dialogue at the AIWW Summit will result in a final position paper that will form the basis and inspiration for next year's Amsterdam International Water Week, taking place on 4-8 November 2019.