Final programme of AIWW Opening Ceremony
Monday October 30 | 16:00 | RAI Amsterdam, the Netherlands
With great pleasure, we invite you as our guest at the Opening Ceremony of the Amsterdam International Water Week!
The Amsterdam International Water Week, comprising of the AIWW conference, the Aquatech Amsterdam exhibition, Floodex Europe Launch Event, a young water professionals programme, several excursions, and some interesting side events will start in a few weeks. It draws the international water world to Amsterdam.
16.00 hours Opening Ceremony
- Welcome and introduction by Mr. Tom Freyberg
- Ms. Laura Tuck, Vice President, Sustainable Development, World Bank
- Sarphati Sanitation Award Ceremony: Mr. Udo Kock, Deputy Mayor of Amsterdam
- Mr. Daniel Calleja Crespo, Director General Environment European Commission
- Intermezzo: Lights in Motion
- Ms. Soili Hietanen, Vice President Sustainability & Energy Metsä Group
- Aquatech Innovation Award Ceremony
- Mr. Mark Rutte, Member of the High Level Panel on Water and Prime Minister of the Netherlands
17.15 hours Networking Reception
All confirmed AIWW Conference delegates have received an invitation for the Opening Ceremony, as have all exhibitors and visitors of the Aquatech Exhibition. For all other interested parties, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you as our guest!